An effective education leadership helps in creating major difference to boost learning. Even after several decades of continuous school renewal efforts, something which is noticeable is how leadership matters, how significant those outcomes are in promoting the learning of children, and what the necessary ingredients of successful leadership are. School leadership stands second to teaching among school-related factors in its impact on student learning. Moreover, leaders effectively shape the conditions for high-quality teaching. Hence, principals play a significant role in the effectiveness of all the schools, especially those serving the children who have limited privileges. High-quality leaders can attain leadership through special aspects like:
- Direction Framing – figuring out a clear course that is comprehensible by everyone, establishing high expectations and using data to track progress and performance.
- Mankind Development– providing sustainable support and training to teachers and others in the system.
- Making the organization work – ensuring complete support from the entire range of conditions and incentives in districts and schools rather than impeding teaching and learning.
Hence, effective school leadership ensures the benefits such as:
- Gain of confidence among the students
- Communication skills development
- Gaining responsibility
- Negotiation skills development
- Management skills development
- Helpful in networking
- Honing problem-solving skills of the students